We have a complete set of tools and information to guide you through your role as a landlord during your relationship with EJF. Relax – we’ll be there along the way to provide the expert services you expect and deserve for both you and your tenants.
Best Practices for Screening Tenants – Explained by a Washington, DC Manager
Basic Landlord Tenant Laws You Need to Know in Washington, D.C.
Property Management Washington DC – How Much Can a Property Manager Save You?
Why Washington DC Rental Properties Require a Business License
- Prospective Client Guide
- District of Columbia Tenant Bill of Rights
- 90 Day Notice for Personal Use and Occupancy
- PEPCO AUTOMATIC TURN-ON AGREEMENT
- Washington GAS AUTOMATIC NAME CHANGE CONTRACT
- Online Owner Contributions
- Online Owner Contributions (Video)
- Pre Eviction Notice
- Post Eviction Notice
- D.C. Eviction Law Update
- DRCA Announces Enforcement and Consumer Protection Enhancements